Book 3 nights in May and get a forth night free. Ring or email Lisa for details.
This photo shows the Arch near Devil’s Bridge. It was built by Thomas Johnes in 1810 to mark the golden jubilee of George the third. Recently, in order to preserve the arch, the road has been re-routed around it, rather than through it. There are many way marked trails from the car park here, with beautiful views to the coast out west and the hills in every other direction.[singlepic id=27 w=320 h=240 float=center]